Advantage Oil & Gas Ltd. is a growth oriented corporation with a significant position in the Montney resource play located in western Canada.The company is focused on development and growth of its extensive Montney natural gas play at Glacier, Alberta where capital over the life of the project could exceed $10 billion. Current production has grown to 124 mmcfe/d. Ongoing capital development is expected to drive production 100% to a production level of 245 mmcfe/d in 2017.
First Quarter 2014 earnings release date is tentatively scheduled for May 13, 2014 (after markets close).
Annual General and Special Meeting to be held in Meeting Rooms 1 & 2 at the Ernst & Young Tower, 440 2nd Avenue SW, Calgary, Alberta on Thursday, June 26, 2014 commencing at 1:30 pm.
|52 Week Low|
|52 Week High|
Latest news releases
- Announcing 2013 Year End Financial & Operating Results and Glacier Update March 27th 2014
- Advantage Clarifies Phase VII Guidance Table March 11th 2014
- Announcing Glacier 2013 Reserves Additions Replace 840% of Production March 11th 2014
- Closing of $94.1 Million Secondary Offering of Longview Common Shares February 28th 2014
- Completion of Strategic Review, Disposition of Longview Shares, Three Year Development Plan February 4th 2014