Advantage Oil & Gas Ltd. is a growth oriented corporation with a significant position in the Montney resource play located in western Canada.The company is focused on development and growth of its extensive Montney natural gas play at Glacier, Alberta where capital over the life of the project could exceed $10 billion. Current production has grown to 124 mmcfe/d. Ongoing capital development is expected to drive production 100% to a production level of 245 mmcfe/d in 2017.
Third Quarter 2014 earnings release date is tentatively scheduled for November 13, 2014 (after markets close).
|52 Week Low|
|52 Week High|
Latest news releases
- Advantage Announces Second Quarter 2014 Financial and Operating Results August 14th 2014
- Advantage Announces Annual Meeting Voting Results June 26th 2014
- Advantage Announces Increase in Credit Facility to $400 Million May 29th 2014
- Advantage Announces Appointment of New Board Director May 26th 2014
- Advantage Announces First Quarter 2014 Financial and Operating Results May 13th 2014